Not open for further replies.

Fabby_

First Name:: Fabian

Minecraft Username:: Fabby_

Discord Username:: Fabby#7235

Language(s):: English and Polish

Time Zone:: GMT

Are you active on Discord & Forums?: Yes

For how long have you been playing on Visen?: Not very long, Just checked out the server after seeing a staff recruitment forum on minecraftforums.net

Are you able to perform voice calls through Discord?: Yes

Are you able to record and upload videos?: Yes

Why do you want to become a staff member?: I want to become a staff member because I think I can offer a lot to your server which can boost your server in becoming more successful. I want to join this staff team because I think I am a very kind person with an open heart part of the LGBTQ which lets anyone that think their different from others which some people consider it to be 'normal' I think I can make the community smile and interact with them very often and answer any issues they have. Another reason why I want to join the staff team is for someone playing minecraft for many years. I think I have very good knowledge on the game and I put that to use on helping people with their servers.

I'm a young person wanting to expand his knowledge in minecraft management, ownership and development. I think you should choose me because from what you have seen from my portfolio and my information so far I have loads of experience working on minecraft servers. I am able to invest a bit to the server If needed but not right now as I'm a little short. I am very creative and have good grammar for written work. Another reason why you should choose me is because I can finish things before a certain deadline and I pre-made documents on what plugins to use. configurations, ideas, ranks (perks, description, prefix/suffix ect.) , permissions, manager guides and application processes with so much more. I also use softwares like Logic Pro (a music software), premier pro, after effects, photoshop and the rest of the creative cloud with office 365. I’m also able to help with advertisements and much more that you need from me.

How can you help to improve Visen?: I will be able to help improve Vinsen by deditcating most of my spare time to the server and completing all the required tasks whilst going above and beyond. This is what I'm able to offer:

- 100% Activity Time
- Professionalism
- Community Management
- Staff Management
- Advertising Management (YouTubers, Social Media)
- Finance Management
- Motivating, Punishing and Keeping track of new Staff and current Staff
- Experience with Staff Meetings
- Experience with Staff Documents
- Screenshare Teaching
- Teaching new & present Staff
- Configuration
- Experience from Helper - Ownership
- Discord Setups (not coding)
- Discord Bot Development
- Factions Knowledge
- Survival Knowledge
- Skyblock Knowledge
- Prison Knowledge
- KitPvP Knowledge
- Experience with custom gamemodes

Why should we choose you over other applications?: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1MLAjRkxRwrzAdT3ap0LUBKFgvalo9TWRzA-ZeStB0hk/edit?usp=sharing

If you were in a situation that you didn't know how to handle, what would you do?: I would contact somebody that will be able to handle the situation.

Do you currently have other Minecraft servers that you play on besides Visenand will this affect your online time?: Nope.

Have you ever been staff on any other servers? If so, what kind of experience do you have?: In the portfolio :)

Have you ever been punished on Have you ever been punished on Visen?: Nope.

How much time can you dedicate to your staff duties in hours / week?: 30 - 50hrs a week

How many staff applications have you made prior?: (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Do you agree on the Terms of Staff?: Yes

Extra Information:: I'm short. Currently losing my voice. Funny. And multitasker with a dream job as a young person running a minecraft server but a proper job as inventing technology such as holograms and simple devices.

Taako

Owner
explorer
Thank you for your application, We would love to talk more in discord can you please make a ticket in our discord. @Fabby_
First Name:: Fabian

Minecraft Username:: Fabby_

Discord Username:: Fabby#7235

Language(s):: English and Polish

Time Zone:: GMT

Are you active on Discord & Forums?: Yes

For how long have you been playing on Visen?: Not very long, Just checked out the server after seeing a staff recruitment forum on minecraftforums.net

Are you able to perform voice calls through Discord?: Yes

Are you able to record and upload videos?: Yes

Why do you want to become a staff member?: I want to become a staff member because I think I can offer a lot to your server which can boost your server in becoming more successful. I want to join this staff team because I think I am a very kind person with an open heart part of the LGBTQ which lets anyone that think their different from others which some people consider it to be 'normal' I think I can make the community smile and interact with them very often and answer any issues they have. Another reason why I want to join the staff team is for someone playing minecraft for many years. I think I have very good knowledge on the game and I put that to use on helping people with their servers.

I'm a young person wanting to expand his knowledge in minecraft management, ownership and development. I think you should choose me because from what you have seen from my portfolio and my information so far I have loads of experience working on minecraft servers. I am able to invest a bit to the server If needed but not right now as I'm a little short. I am very creative and have good grammar for written work. Another reason why you should choose me is because I can finish things before a certain deadline and I pre-made documents on what plugins to use. configurations, ideas, ranks (perks, description, prefix/suffix ect.) , permissions, manager guides and application processes with so much more. I also use softwares like Logic Pro (a music software), premier pro, after effects, photoshop and the rest of the creative cloud with office 365. I’m also able to help with advertisements and much more that you need from me.

How can you help to improve Visen?: I will be able to help improve Vinsen by deditcating most of my spare time to the server and completing all the required tasks whilst going above and beyond. This is what I'm able to offer:

- 100% Activity Time
- Professionalism
- Community Management
- Staff Management
- Advertising Management (YouTubers, Social Media)
- Finance Management
- Motivating, Punishing and Keeping track of new Staff and current Staff
- Experience with Staff Meetings
- Experience with Staff Documents
- Screenshare Teaching
- Teaching new & present Staff
- Configuration
- Experience from Helper - Ownership
- Discord Setups (not coding)
- Discord Bot Development
- Factions Knowledge
- Survival Knowledge
- Skyblock Knowledge
- Prison Knowledge
- KitPvP Knowledge
- Experience with custom gamemodes

Why should we choose you over other applications?: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1MLAjRkxRwrzAdT3ap0LUBKFgvalo9TWRzA-ZeStB0hk/edit?usp=sharing

If you were in a situation that you didn't know how to handle, what would you do?: I would contact somebody that will be able to handle the situation.

Do you currently have other Minecraft servers that you play on besides Visenand will this affect your online time?: Nope.

Have you ever been staff on any other servers? If so, what kind of experience do you have?: In the portfolio :)

Have you ever been punished on Have you ever been punished on Visen?: Nope.

How much time can you dedicate to your staff duties in hours / week?: 30 - 50hrs a week

How many staff applications have you made prior?: (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Do you agree on the Terms of Staff?: Yes

Extra Information:: I'm short. Currently losing my voice. Funny. And multitasker with a dream job as a young person running a minecraft server but a proper job as inventing technology such as holograms and simple devices.

Status
Not open for further replies.