READ BEFORE POSTING Applications FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taako

Owner
explorer
This thread will be to clear up questions about the current application system that we have in place.
Be sure to check your question here first before you message a staff member!​

Q: How many times can I apply for Staff?
A:
You may apply 3 times to become a staff. (Note that you must wait at least 2 weeks before you apply again!)

Q: Why can I not submit my application at the moment?
A:
We currently have set a limit for the number of applications that we allow, the applications cap may have been reached. The set number of allowed applications will change as time passes. We do not have a given number set to when we add more, you will just have to keep an eye on the application forms!
Or you have already reached the personal maximum amount of applications (as answered the previous questions)

Q: My application has been rejected, what do I do now?
A:
If your application is rejected it does not mean that you can no longer be staff, it just means that we, by judging your application, did not feel like you were suitable for the team. You can try to apply 3 times total. (Note that you must wait at least 2 weeks before you apply again!)

Q: What are the Staff requirements?
A:

• Discord
  • Forums account must have at least 10 messages.
  • At least 30-hour In-game activity, for people with staff experience we could make exceptions.
  • No mutes or bans in the last 14 days. (This does not include successfully appealed punishments.)
  • We prefer 14 years or older, however, this is a preference with exceptions.
  • Cannot be staff on another server. (Conflict of interest)
  • Must be an active player in the community prior to submitting a staff application.
  • Extensive knowledge of Visen's game modes and what they have to offer.
  • Ability to properly identify and punish hacked clients, spam, threats, etc..
  • Proper grammar and spelling.
  • You must have a clear understanding of the rules and how to uphold them.
  • Dedication, teamwork, and professionalism when the occasion calls for it.
Q: What are the common denial reasons?
A:

• Making an application within the 2 weeks wait period of a denial.
  • Using an old app without any major changes or effort.
  • Plagiarism (This will result in all future applications being denied. You have been warned.)
  • Creating a troll application (This will result in removing your permission to apply ever again)
  • Lying in your application.
  • Advertising another IP's / server names in the answers.
  • Reapplying within 30 days of resigning or being demoted.
  • Not putting enough effort into your application.
  • Arguing in the comments of your application.
  • Being a toxic member of the community.
  • Targeting staff members.
  • Not meeting the requirements listed above.
Q: My question / answer is not here. What should I do?
A:
You can always contact an in-game staff member. If they are not available or can't answer your question, please send to a Sr.Mod or above a private message with your question.

Status
Not open for further replies.